[Dailydrool] Holiday Cards

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 30 09:31:36 PST 2016

I would like to send out a big thank you to everyone who participated in the Howliday card exchange this year. Myself, my husband, and even my parents have throughly enjoyed all of the cards that we received this year. Do to having an energetic, 6month old buppy that seems to get into every thing in he house we did not put up a lot of Christmas decorations this year. So the cards were the majority of our Christmas decorations and our Christmas Spirit.  A special Thank You to Kacy Green for organizing the card exchange.
Happy Howlidays, and wishing everyone a happy, and healthy New Year!
Michele Momma to Xander and Seth
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Sent from my iPawPad