[Dailydrool] Missive from MertaLou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 6 08:14:24 PST 2016

​Dear Drool
Have you thot about a name change? Drool seems so...oh well so never mind.

I have been bizy learning all about my new home and it's inhabitennants.
Mr.Doc likes to play most of the time. sometimes he does not and then he
hides in his crate. He thinks I do not know he is there but I do just
because he is black and the crate is dark does not mean I am witowt a nose.
Mr.Conley is not as playful. I have to be very careful with him. He almost
never wants to play and does not do with long exsplanations he just says
very mean things and thinks I will go away.
Ha ha how wrong is that.
I weight until he is asleep and then I cuddle up with him.
Oh what a surprise when he awakens. You should see his look. If I could
draw a picshure but I cannot hold the little orange sticks so I eat them
instead.
What to eat here:
Many things. There is the food which is ok and usually has cheeese on it.
Treats are good and Mr.Biskit erns his reputation.
There are stiks and kibble-on-the-floor and shoes and my toys and their
toys which are of course my toys all of them ALLL OFF THEMMMM ARE*
MINEMINEM*

Hi Conley here. Little Miss Hotshot had to go lay down.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Love an drool,
Conley of Little Miss Hotsie and da Bleke Thing