[Dailydrool] Merta Lou

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Feb 19 04:56:59 PST 2016

Dear Merta Lou, Inquiring minds need to know! Are you a queen, princess,
fairy princess or something else? Just so you know I am Browyn and I am a
Fairy Princess. Gracie is a Princess, and LuLu is a Queen.Gracie is my best
friend and she has a thing for your Conley as well. That is why I know
about Gracie and her sister LuLu. We all on the drool need to know your
title, please. By the way, it is very cunning of you to wait until Conley
and Doc are asleep and then snuggle with them. That is the only way I ever
get to snuggle with Beauford because he doesn't like others to be touching
him. Bugsey on the other hand, lets me flop all over him 99% of the time.
Onice in a while he is a jerk and he gets all growly, but that happens a
lot less now that the mom makes all his food.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey and mom
timandjenmartin at gmail.com