[Dailydrool] First Aid Kit

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 27 03:38:25 PST 2016

Just wanted to add a roll of vet wrap. My previous vet loved iodine. I like
iodine as well, but it is getting harder to get, but you need a really good
antisceptic. An antibiotic ointment and gauze. This can save you some trips
to the ER because when the dogs rip themselves up on a Sunday night you can
stiop the bleeding and use this stuff and go to the regular vet the next
morning. Obviously if you can't stop the bleeding, you are going to the ER.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess