[Dailydrool] Never Leave Home Without

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Feb 27 07:36:53 PST 2016

 You should ALWAYS have Benadryl for insect bites and sedation. I learned
this the very very hard way and there are no exceptions to this rule. If
you don't have your dog with you then carry it anyway. Mr. Biskit once
walked through a field of Alfalfa and then we watched his face swell.
Luckily, I had anti-histamine with me. (which is what Benadryl basically
is.)

You should also ALWAYS have Gas-x. Small and easy to carry. Put some in
your glove compartment, your purse, your jacket pocket, your wallet. This
and Benadryl are two otc drugs that can save your dog's life, literally.

If you travel naked, tape it to your chest.

MomPerson to Doc (needed Benadryl, I didn't have it he suffered needlessly)
Conley (carry Gas X: if he doesn't bloat you may want some for him anyway)
and Merta Lou--the wild card as yet.