[Dailydrool] Eers

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Feb 29 04:47:05 PST 2016

Dis Conley.
Leftee eer ow ow ow. Leftee eer itch itch itch. Not dem liddel mite fings
dis yeasty. VetPerson done stuk a liddel fing in eer an sent it away so it
could get culshure. Nebber heerd such a fing but ladely I not heer so good
peer-e-yud;

MomPerson cleen da eer. Ow ow ow. So humf she mozzel me like I gone bite
she. I juss growl it hurt. She yuse cotin an sumfin mudderin she need bloo
power. Not shure what bloo pwer be but she no need no more power den she
got awreddy. She reel gentile. No hurt. cleen some of da gunk outta there
but she gonna do it again lader. Put some medzine in from the Vetspital,
order sum "fake bloo power". Now Ise worried.My eer gone fall off.She say
no no it wont. We see.

Love an Drool for dem whut needs it
Conley
of Conley Doc an da Debbil Child.