[Dailydrool] Great granny and sense of smell

Leah McConnell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jan 25 18:25:26 PST 2016

Loss of your sense of smell is also one of the first symptoms of
Parkinson's Disease and happens several years before any other symptoms
appear.

Thanks to Face Book I connected with Pebbles' breeder. She is now a great
grandmother and I had the pleasure of going down to see the great grand
buppies. Pebbles also got see Carol again. I also got more information
about her. The buppies are adorable and one is the spitting image of
Pebbles. Carol also wants to show her one more time in the veterans class
at a specialty show this summer. She thinks she will clean up.I was very
happy to hear that Pebbles had a great start in life with caring, loving
people and only spent a few years in a kennel situation through no fault of
the breeder. And as many have asked - there was never a Bam Bam. She got
her name because they lived near a quarry when she was born.

Drool to all those in need of it.

Leah slave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound ( Champion Pebbles Will Rock)