[Dailydrool] a drooler in need of good thoughts...

Dawn O'Keeffe via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jan 25 17:14:23 PST 2016

It has been a very long time since I have posted to the drool.  I am
hoping I am still able to do so.

A long time drooler is having some serious health issues and I think
some drool and good thoughts may be very encouraging and helpful for
her.  Muriel Napier has been the devoted slave to bassets for well over
25 years.  Bella, Bonnie, Bertie and permanent foster Lou Lou have
trained her quite well.  I am sure I am missing another sweetheart.

You may remember Muriel's signature line:  pui me amat, amat et canems
meum  (love me, love my dog)

Please send some drool and positive energy in the direction of Guelph,
Ontario, Canada for Muriel.  She will not be leaving hospital any too
soon, and though Lou Lou is in wonderful hands, I am sure she is missing
her greatly.

If anyone would like to send Muriel a card or note of encouragement,
please let me know and I will send you her postal address.  I will also
gladly print any email messages to share with her.

With thanks,

Dawn (of the North - OMG it has been such a long time!)
dawn at bassetrescue.ca