[Dailydrool] Pebbles name

Leah McConnell via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jan 26 14:06:22 PST 2016

I goofed - used the name I was given when I rescued her. She is/was
Champion Tuckleberry Pebbles Will Rock.

I had never heard that loss of the sense of smell was related to the
thyroid. I have thyroid problems - had them for years - and my sense of
smell is fine except for problems due to allergies but a google search
shows that it does happen.I hope it is just that - Pebbles'  Uncle Mark has
Parkinson's and it is not something I would wish on another person.

Drool to all those in need.

Leah slave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound