[Dailydrool] The Dad-slave is back

Julie Canny via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 29 05:19:10 PST 2016

Our Dad-slave was gone for years and years (translation 2 days) and he
finally returned home.  This morning we went on our long mountain hike
(translation walk around the fairly flat block of under a mile).  It was
wonderful.  We had lots of pee-mail to check and then leave our responses.
But we are very upset that Daddy did not let us do a background check on
the dogs we saw along the way.  Security is definitely way too low here
(literally).   We made it quite clear to Dad-person that the Mom-person
starved us while he was gone.  Snacks were at an all time low.