[Dailydrool] PS on Crackers arrival.....

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 29 06:37:38 PST 2016

Auntie Feyfey.......why are you WOOFING me. I did what? He and Crackers were too nice to say anything? I'm sorry. I thought I dictated it, must be my rotten scribe failed to take down that Nudgie, the sweetest houndie to ever live in my house or most others, ran to greet his old friend and that Nudgie showed him where the jar of chickie meatballs is kept. Generally at hound height, but Feyfey had one put on top of a table so Crackers could have the fun of getting to it.

Tunes (BAD SLAVE TYPIST! You got me in trouble with Auntie Feyfey and diss'd your beloved Nudgie.)