[Dailydrool] Adaptil

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jan 29 13:48:11 PST 2016

Okay Droolers, I could use some advise.  I have one of my hounds, now  six
years of age, that I have had since he was 12 weeks old. I would swear if he
 were a rescue that he had been abused, but I know he wasn't, he apparently
was  just never socialized. He is great at home and with other dogs, just
scared of  people and strange surroundings. To my embarrassment, he is scared
literally  sh*tless to go to the vet. I have purchased some adaptil spray,
and thought I  might try this on a bandana he likes to wear. Any suggestions
would be  appreciated!
Carol, Tucker, Daisy, Sully (and Duchess, Charley, Roland and Gracie  ATB)
_akacare at aol.com_ (mailto:akacare at aol.com)