[Dailydrool] Ashes

Nancy Cohen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Jul 4 04:50:26 PDT 2016

I have had my pets cremated since the 1980's when i realized that was an
option, even a bird.   Their ashes are all in the beautiful wooden boxes
they came in.  For some I kept the collars and tags, and decorated the tops
of the boxes.  The parrots ashes are in a tin box that says "sweety pie"
that I found in an antique store.  That was her name.  They are all
displayed on top of a dresser in the spare bedroom along with some stuffed
basset hound collectibles.  This way it looks less like the graveyard that
Marty thinks it is.  I know people scatter the ashes, but I can't .  I want
them near me, the dogs, the cat and the bird. Nancy, einstein and dixie