[Dailydrool] Information about Daily Drool?

Mr Shannon R Gerdel via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 5 07:36:18 PDT 2016

Hello,

A friend of mine, Lance, moved to Everett WA last month. He knew Babe and
Boomer, and knows Fletcher. Lance and his wife were invited to a picnic at
their new Pastors house yesterday. The Pastors neighbor have two Basset
Hounds that were rescuess there at the picnic. He went me picture of then.

I asked Lance to ask them if they'd ever heard of the Daily Drool, and they
said no. I told him I'd send the info about the Daily Drool . But when I
clicked on the Url to make sure that I had the correct address,, it said
that DailyDrool.com and. Org both came up with error messages.

Is there still a website?

Just 1 more reason to hate Facebook... Like i needed any more,  no one
writes to the Daily Drool anymore. I still use FB, my family uses it,  but
I don't like the way that FB treats privacy, and other things.

Can I ask for permission to ask people to use the DD that have gone to
Facebook? You people were here for me when I got Boomer and didn't know
what a gift I'd been given. it should be available for others to find it,
just like I was able roo.

I can't imagine what my life would be like without the caring and kind
people I found here, at the Daily Drool site. The advice, ideas,
encouraging words and Stern cautions that I received then helped me more
than words can say.

I got to know Christine, in Denver, and her 3 boys, and Pawcaso Blossom,
and the famous Elder Clara along with so many others. I also got to know
their people, and though I've only met a couple of you, k feel like I'm
part of an amazing group of friends, better yet, a huge Basset Hound
family.

Just my thoughts. Oh, and yes, I did tell Lance that when he comes back to
work here in a few weeks, that Fletcher is gonna let him have it for
leaving him for a couple of Basset Hounds in Everett to play with, And love.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew!

Wots of Drool and love to those that need it!
Yours in Dwool,
Fletcher
Boomer ATB
Babe ATB
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Shannon R Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604-4316