[Dailydrool] Afterward

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 5 13:22:49 PDT 2016

I have not yet had to experience the afterward with one of my hounds -
Cowboy is my1st own pet as an adult. As kids, we went through our share of
pets, and all were buried in the yard. Now that I own a home, perhaps we
will do the same when the time comes for Cow or Ru, but I haven't really
decided. I like the idea of cremation and also of having the hounds with me
later in life as we move.

James says that he wants to have Cowboy stuffed so he can pet him forever.
I'm hoping he is kidding because that will not happen on my watch.

Hugs and drool to all who've recently lost their hound.
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert