[Dailydrool] Several things.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jul 5 18:31:30 PDT 2016

First, I have all the ashes of my fur babies saved with their collars and
tags.  My bassets' ashes are in wooden boxes with their names on them and
with paw prints.  Ben and Charlie have their ashes in a special place with
their picture.  I hope to put them with mine when I go and then scatter  them
all.  I am very sentimental when it comes my buddies.

Next, drool is going out to Bugsy, Cleo, Miss Collette and Jelly  Bean.  I
am glad that Bugsy does not have cancer, but hopefully the Jaw  problem can
be fixed and he will be good as new.  The drool is going to  Cleo that she
learns to let you know when she needs to go out.  I am sure  she will
eventually get the hang of things.  It is good to hear that  Collette is home and
doing better.  It is also good to read that Jelly Bean  is also doing better.
 I will continue to keep all ion my prayers and  Millie will continue
drooling for all in need.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com