[Dailydrool] Up in the back

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Jun 8 13:43:15 PDT 2016

Hi all Snoopy here

It's true I am up in the back.  Which is a real relief because two and a half weeks ago I went down.  Started with a stagger. Went to a stumble and from there to a drag. Was down pretty much dragging around 9 days.  Had to be carried in and out if the house to go potty.  The whole bit.  VetPerson kept saying my spine was ok and we have been through this before with him.  Follow the drug regiment and the laser therapy and the rest and he will come back up. And I did. I am walking and running and standing to eat and drink and pee and poo.  No more dragging for Snoopy I am up in the back. I have to keep up the meds and the laser treatments another 30 days though.

I am walking everywhere again. For now.  Until next time. Last time it as only a couple days this time it took like 2 weeks to start to get better.  I'm so glad the clueless momperson rushed me to the vet if she hadn't I might have been down for good

Love n drool from Snoopy oebe curator or missing objects who is up in the back.

Sent from my iPaw