[Dailydrool] Unhappy Bassets

Sandra Wheeler via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Jun 9 08:40:20 PDT 2016

When I hard boil eggs the hounds like to help. We get fresh eggs from a neighbor and if I don't let them age enough they are hard to peel and the hounds help by eating the really mangled ones. We recently got an electric pressure cooker and I learned you can pressure cook eggs that were just laid and they peel perfectly. It really works and only takes 6 minutes plus 5 min stand time. I know some of the Droolers have chickens and I just had to share. However, the hounds are not happy because there are no mangled eggs anymore.
Bea, Dora and Val are sending the drool from watching me peal eggs to all in need.
SandyW