[Dailydrool] Bored

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Jun 10 04:23:16 PDT 2016

Hi All!
Just reporting into let you know that we are bored. The terror has moved
along with his cat that uwed to tease us. The new family doesn't spend much
time outside. So there really isn't anything to bark at in that half of the
yardany more.Then the girls that jump on the trampoline aregone for the
summer...again. So no action over there. We got so bored that we decided to
diga hole last night,but that didn't go over well with the mom person and
she yelled at us. So all we have to doto entertain ourselves is wrestle.
And drool for all who need it.we guess we can do that as well. The momis
still waiting to hear what she has to do about Bugsey's jaw.Shewould be
biting her nails because she is so nervous, but she can't bite her nails
since she had jaw joint surgery.

Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer
timandjenmartin at gmail.com