[Dailydrool] Mariah

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 12 04:16:58 PDT 2016

Dear Mariah,
Are you INSANE! All of your suggested activities are totally forbidden at
our house! Do you have any idea how much trouble we would get into if we
scattered trash all over the house?! We genereally don't have acccess to
the momperson's bed. She is allergic to us, so we are not allowed in her
bedroom. All backpacks and purses are kept on hooks out of our reach. So
that is out. The remotes are always put on the table between Bob and Sushi,
our bettas. We can't reach that high. So we can't destroy remotes. The
laundry is in the mom's room. We can't get in there. Newspapers and
magazines are kept out of reach because Bugsey shreds them otherwise. There
is a gate so we can't get in the bathrooms to play with toilet paper.

We could shred our toys and beds, but experience has proven that it is not
a good idea. Mom tends to take them away and give us big nylabones to chew
on instead.

It sounds like you have a lot more unsupervised time at your house and we
live in more of a prison like atmosphere. Can we come live with you? Our
mom has a rule that if we can't be supervised, we can sleep in our crates.
She is getting more lax lately because it is SO hot. when she is worling in
the yard and we get hot and she is not done, she will let us in so we can
lay in the air conditioning under  the fan, but we are so hot, it hasn't
occurred to us to tear things up. What do MIlo and Ipo think about all this?

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com