[Dailydrool] MAriah

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Jun 14 16:28:59 PDT 2016

Pw. Mariah took me to task for selectively reporting her mischievous side and neglecting to report on her angelic side. this week I have been afflicted by the flu. The first three days I basically lay in bed battling fevers. today the sniffles have begun but I am feeling much better and am up and around. these past three days Mariah has lay (correct conjugation? I still haven't got lay, lie, lied, laid, lay straight--I tried lain, but the computer said no such word) by my side, her back snuggled into mine. She left only to eat and go outside to use the facilities. Every now and again she would lick my face. she was quiet and companionable and loving.  The other two dogs were also good, in the sense they made no demands, but they hung out with one another and the dadperson and only occasionally dropped by to see if I had moved yet or not. Mariah is so soft and sweet and we are so pleased to have her, even when she is being mischievous.

Val