[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Jun 26 14:50:05 PDT 2016

Hi all Snoopy here

First off drool to all in need especially a special fairy princess along with her brother who can't chew and to their worried momPerson and the whole family.   Sure hope you all feel better soon!!

Things are mostly upside down here at my house. First the teenage who ran away to college in the fall has come back to roost. She was only home a week when I went down in the back. I was wobbly and then I could take few steps and then I went fully down and was dragging my hind end with limited movement and feeling. That lasted 9 days. Carried all over drag sores on m legs and hip. Scary stuff. But I came back up I have been up 3 weeks now I can run and jump and climb up on the kitchen table and do the basset 500 and wrestle with LuLu and I'm going to be 11 on the 28th and the clueless momPerson says we should just enjoy every good day we get. They used a 4 drug cocktail on me plus cold laser treatments and strict rest and I'm here to show it worked. Lucky me. LuLu got jealous and now she gets laser treatments toons is running and jumping like we have never seen before

The clueless momPerson retired from intel after 24 years. Took her pension took her benefits and took to relaxing in the garden. And at the beach.  And then two weeks later the woman took another job doing the exact same thing for someplace called Sony PlayStation.  So she is back to leaving us to go someplace every day.  Again. Can't even manage to do retirement correctly. As previously mentioned the woman is clueless.  She has only run 2 half marathons 1 10k and 1 triathlon so far this season.  Oh and a 10.6 mile run in big sur.  Clams she is rehabilitating after an injury.  Well then.

Gracie and Natalie and the clueless dadPerson are fine and largely drama free and send along their best regards

More later from Snoopy who will do his best to write more now that he can climb up into the computer chair again.

Sent from my iPaw
You may reach the clueless momPerson at.  Dalerutz at sbcglobal.net