[Dailydrool] Biscuit comedy

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Mar 6 15:32:12 PST 2016

Greetings;
I got the biggest kick out of Biscuit the other night.  There is a man named Jeff Dunham, who does a comedy routine called Achmed the dead terrorist.  He has a skeleton in a suitcase that he holds up like a ventriloquist, and the skeleton has big bloodshot eyes.
I got the clip of it from an email and I opened it and watched it.  Biscuit barked at the screen.  Don’t think he has ever done that before.  I thought it was a fluke at first, then I played it again and he barked again.  It took me one more time to realize that he was the skeleton’s eye moving and gettinAnyone else’s houndie bark at certain things on tv?
drool and hugs to those in need,
Jaime and Biscuit Pueblo, Colorado
brigancehappy at yahoo i