[Dailydrool] Deer Tony

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 9 02:43:53 PST 2016

eh Tony Babe come say dat in front ob da Big Bleke Dog.
Lemme tell ya, dude, up heer we

Hello Tony this is MomPerson. Conley is unavoidably delayed and will not be
finishing this little post. I am not sure what's going on but it's over
before it starts, ok? Apologies for Conley who is going to be off the
computer for the next hundred years or so.

Dear Mr. Tony
(is she gone? Quick, Doc hand me the keyboard--) Mr. Tony I think you are
sweet.
flirty eyes from Miss Merta Lou whoops here she comes

Ok we're done. Everbuddy in a crate, that's it. No more computer sorry
that's all ! (Honestly next time I am raising goldfish.)

MomPerson to Conley, Doc and Merta Lou
bgszap2 at gmail.com