[Dailydrool] Monster

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Mar 9 02:54:04 PST 2016

This is Miss Merta Lou, Lady Basset.
I had a near-death experience tonight this morning I guess it is morning is
it morning, Mr.Doc? You don't know it is dark o'clock. Yes of course why
did I ask.....

It is dark but morning. Mother insisted we go outside for morning
ablutions. (Vocabulary word of the day:
"ablution:a cleansing with water or other liquid," Not exactly how she uses
it, but close.)

And we go outside and immediately there is this stench, a funny smell,
notaskunk. I know that. And Mr.Doc and Mr. Conley become very excited and
rush ahead and from the woodpile runs a MONSTER aaaaiiiieeee I scream and
run to Mommy the monster zooms faster than fast up the woodpile and over
the fence. Huge it was huge I tell you and teeth? Big big teeths Very big.
Has to have wings to jump like that so giant, toothy four-legged MONSTER.

This is what I say: I am not going outside alone until maybe next month.

Thank you for your time

Snooters and cuddles to all

Miss Merta Lou Lady Basset

MomPerson says: