[Dailydrool] Another 12 year old

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 31 07:56:55 PDT 2016

Last night WMBRI got another Basset Girl from a family losing their home.
She is 12 years old and has been an outside dog all her life. She is not
house trained so we are struggling with that she has pottied in the house
several times even though she is already comfortable with using the dog
door, and she pooped on the only rug I have in the house this morning which
perplexes me. I am not worried though I am sure she will settle down and be
okay in a day or two. Her name is Daisy. She is panting and uncomfortable in
the house but I am sure her Basset Personality will come out and soon she
will be a couch potato like all of the rest of the crew. Send drool she soon
finds her inner Basset I could not believe these people kept her outside all
her life she is soooo sweet. We are going to hold a raffle soon for some
lovely necklaces made by Bev Szaton to help with vet bills as soon as I
figure out how to do a raffle on moonfruit I will post.

Christine
jbly1 at kc.rr.com