[Dailydrool] away for awhile

June Scheunemann via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 31 09:33:02 PDT 2016

I"ve been  lurking and just thought I"d check in..my thoughts are with all
.things have gotten alittle rough here with Dad.  He is in hospital with
pulmonary emboli in right lung, pneumonia and a fungal infection.  He was
great on Easter Sunday and then mon everything went downhill.  I am busy
running there so know that I do try to keep up with what's going on but, I
probably won't be posting for awhile.  With all of Dad's other
issues.(cancer the biggest) I take each day as a blessing and try not to
worry about what tomorrow will bring.

The boys are doing great..they just seem to know I need to smile more and
try their hardest to make me laugh each day.

June

June Scheunemann

Mike Bernsdorf

Equine Enterprises LLC