[Dailydrool] Houndie wagons

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Mar 31 10:13:30 PDT 2016

I had back surgery three years ago....am back on my paws, but have needed some meds since then. I takes tramadol and carprophen. I also have Methocarbomal and Gabapentin for when I really needs it.

There are two wagons in my garage. One is Auntie Feyfey's old fashioned Radio Flyer. Put a few pillows and a quilt on the bottom and I'm good to go. I often use that for waddles, cause I like to see and be seen. A folding garden wagon could serve the same purpose. I also have the best stroller, ever. Pet Gear - Expedition. It rolls like magic and has a handle like a supermarket cart. The top has a flap and it has mesh all around. Could fit two houndies. The only reason I don't always use it is that folks can't all see me if I am wearing a pretty frock.

Sorry, don't know one with a ramp. Have a Pet Gear ramp to my BUV.

Pawtunia