[Dailydrool] Chicken tenders

Robert Lyons via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 8 15:06:10 PST 2016

Hi Riche

I know what you mean about expensive and doesn't last long.  As an
alternative to packaged chicken strips, I have taken to buying stew meat
in economy packages, cutting it up very small, then cooking about 10min
in a 350 degree oven and putting in a airtight container in fridge. I
then use it as treats and also mixed in meals for Fendi, she adores it!
I know many would say extravagant, but what we do for our pups. It makes
me happy to indulge. Just a suggestion.

Rob, foodslave for Fendi