[Dailydrool] This and that

Jacquelynn Chazey via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Mar 22 18:29:04 PDT 2016

Little Nikki...  at acupuncture last week, she was diagnosed with a knee
problem, so I shuffled her to her  PC vet today, and X-rays reveal her
arthritis and spine degeneration are much worse.  I am upping her
acupuncture treatments, and she is on managed pain medication.  (other meds
as well, including adequan which I have used before with Pierre Sr. and
Jean Paul, oh I miss them so.)

Colette's liver values are improved with her getting denamarin and less
vetprofen.

Jellybean will celebrate 13 on Thursday.

Nigel is just bliss with his love for Janie Anne.  They are the wobble
couple.

Pierre jr. is my puppy bliss.  How can I even believe another young, young
puppy can fit into this herd, when my jr. is the puppy who never grew up.
He is eternally young, and wants to be the center of attention always.

Dog speak, well all I can say, I was tuning my guitar, and Little Nikki was
in a play frenzy, barking like herself as she does when she has a crazy
fit, and she barks in G#.

Healing drool to all in need,

Jackie and the herd

jchazey at gmail.com