[Dailydrool] Baby Calf or a Basset?

Virginia Oliveira via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun May 22 21:38:25 PDT 2016

Hi everyone!

I am writing to compliment the basset that got a niece - but not a basset niece, but a  cow one! They are really cute.
I don't remember very well, but once a basset mom told us here in the drool that walking with her white and black spot basset girl or someone walking by then, cannot remember the details, I just know the these people thought that the basset girl was a COW! Yes! Mix  up a basset with a  baby cow....is a little too much.
Now you have both, a Basset and a calf. Hope nobody mix them up.
Lots of drool to those who need
Virginia, mom of Violeta and Xaxa (both enjoying heaven)

Miriam Virginia Oliveira