[Dailydrool] Update

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 8 03:51:26 PDT 2016

Hi one and all! Just a quick note to tell everyone we are sending extra
special stay safe in the hurricane drool to all our friends along the
coast.

All is well with us. Allergies are under control with the current regime.
Browyn the Fairy Princess is getting us in trouble. She has decided that
she really likes getting up at 4:00 am. She is the only one. Bugsey and I
like to sleep a little later and so do the mom and dad. The mom gets up
with us and then makes us go back to bed. The problem is occasionally
Browyn will go back to sleep nicely, but most of the time she decides to
sing the song of her people for an hour or two. This really makes the
parents mad, but they are pretending to ignore her, but no one can sleep
through all that racket. So sometimes tempers are a little short from lack
of sleep. As soon as the mom heals and is cleared to walk for exercise, she
is going to start walking the little brat in the late afternoon, early
evening in hopes of tiring her out so she will sleep better. Wish us luck
with that!

Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com