[Dailydrool] update

June Scheunemann via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Oct 20 13:46:32 PDT 2016

I haven't left just been lurking and reading and keeping up on things best I
can.  Mike is home for 10 days ....this makes me soooooooooo happy!!  We are
still dogless...but, I was surprised at how long I grieved for my boys.
Then last week Mike tells me that he has been on some rescue sites and no
they are not bassets but, for the last 20 years I was the one to be drawn to
the bassets and yes he loved them but, I think we are both afraid of
comparing the next to the bassets but, anyhow, he found on a websie a
collie/shepherd cross pup needing a home.  So on sat...Georgie is coming for
a weekend visit.  I really liked this rescue as they actually sent a person
out to meet me and look over the property and talk.plus then the foster Mom
called me and talked a long time with me..and they all feel Georgie would be
a perfect fit here.  I haven't hear Mike this excited in a long time so he
will have the final say..but, something tells me that this is meant to be.
I will stay on the drool as you are all a part of my family.  And there's
not saying a basset still won't be in the family in the future but, Mike
wants a companion that can go with us on rides...and I think something that
will intimidate people some as I am home so much alone.  I will send pics
once he is here...and to tell the truth I had a dream 2 weeks ago about a
shepherd being in our lives...it was weird cuz I hadn't started even looking
yet for any pup..

June

June Scheunemann

Mike Bernsdorf