[Dailydrool] Howloween Secret Pawtner

Marilyn Deucher via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 8 12:58:28 PDT 2016

Olivia and Chunky here -  We got a big box of surprises from our secret pawtners yesterday -- all the way from Arizona, except they're not secret anymore.  Shango and Luna (and momslave Robyn) sent us all kinds of stuff!  We got some bone treats and howloween stuffy toys for all of us--- Christmas was so excited -- he grabbed a stuffed bug and just ran back and forth like a nut!  The slaves got some sort of people treats (but we couldn't have any cuz they had chocolate in them).  There was a basset shaped chalkboard, a little bassety card holder and pictures of Shango and Luna all dressed up for Howloween.  Such fun!  Thank you guys.