[Dailydrool] Sheesh

Dale via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Oct 22 19:18:12 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie

Can we talk about something else other than pee around here if you don't mind.  I mean gee whiz!

Snoopy and I are on the outs I challenged pack order because he is supposed to be crippled but he's not he gallops across the yard after you if you diss him and he can too climb up on the bed if you talk nasty to him and then jump up on the bed to get away he will follow you up there and give you what for he's a real jerk if you mess with Snoopy by blocking doors and steps and ramps   That Snoopy is doing better better then he lets on.  Take it from me.

LuLu thinks she is a buppy these days all she wants to do is play. The other day Snoopy tried to boss her and that was funny she stopped she turned I swear she jutted out one hip and she snarked him wth all her might.  Never even touched him but the boy flew back 6 feet and turned and high tIled it out the dog door.  Now that's a snark for you

We are drooling for all you sick houndies (Mabel, you hear me) and we send warm thoughts and soft snooter kisses to thief mommies and daddies

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw