[Dailydrool] Debbie's Dawgs, $5 Fridays, Senior Pawtners

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 4 17:43:52 PDT 2016

I want to give a shout out to Debby’s Dawgs and its $5 Fridays and Senior Pawtners programs. Most especially I’d like to send a virtual high-five to Donna Lindy who coordinates them both, and so much more. My connection to my Senior Pawtner, Julia, has meant a lot to me since the loss of my own Basset, Bobo. It’s good to know there’s still a Basset in my life. (And she’s adorable!) Check out the Debbie’s Dawgs Facebook page for many inspirational stories of seniors whose lives have been enriched by the Basset rescues receiving funds from $5 Fridays. Thanks, Debbie’s Dawgs, for all you do for the seniors. “Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.” – Sidney Jeanne Seaward.
Lois Leader, Bobo the Inhaler (ATB), Scout his Lab assistant, Dobby the House Elf, and Dear Julia