[Dailydrool] Fruitful Friday

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 4 21:54:16 PDT 2016

Thanks for the response concerning rescues receiving the $5 Friday
donations. Every time I stuck a stamp on my envelope, I imagined the joy
the recipients would feel if there were lots of others. But I didn't
know. I don't do facebook (too stoopid and don't need another excuse to
avoid working).

In my 48 years of publishing the Bugler, I always dreamed of receiving
so much mail one day I'd need two hands to hold it. Forty-eight years
have passed and it never has happened. But one still dreams.

Riche