[Dailydrool] Droopy's Barktober Fling

Angelika via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 5 03:52:37 PDT 2016

Pittsburgh area droolers ( and anyone else wanting to come!)
We are having a Barktober Fling on October 23rd, 2016 at Misty Pines dog park ( inside) from 10am-3pm
Join us for a day of fun!
Dress your hound up in their favorite costume if you like. We will have basset and people games. Hot dogs and Burgers cooked on the grill along with some side dishes.
And of course a raffle! We have had some great donations already- including a new Coach purse, some basset crap all the way from Scotland, basset jewelry and many other great items.
Info should be on the website soon- www.droopybassetrescue.com<http://www.droopybassetrescue.com> or email me and I will send you the flyer.
We are still needing some volunteers to help out for the day.
Check out Misty Pines at www.mistypinesdogpark.com<http://www.mistypinesdogpark.com> a really nice place!

Angelika
angelikabrn at hotmail.com