[Dailydrool] Gracie for pin up girl

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 5 13:53:19 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie,
Please vote for me I want to be a pin up girl you can vote for me at:
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1670If you want to bid on my stuff I have some very cool stuff up for bids right now that end tonight.   I have a brand new denim basset purse with a basset appliqué on there.  Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207112961878697&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=3&theater

I have a history is Doopy mug (da Moose!!!!) which is highly collectible with Bubba Cooperton on there the might is highly sought after:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207111556483563&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=3&theater

Snoopy is also running a pawction apparently his squeeze has pilfered a basset cheese board and knife.  I think she is trying to tell him something you tell me:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207111556483563&set=a.1121032302275.2018373.1121096046&type=3&theater

Please check my links, have a few laughs ..... and then vote for Gracie.
Love,Gracie