[Dailydrool] update by Bugsey

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 10 02:36:57 PDT 2016

Hi all! First we have to say we are in absolute shock that Noem went to the
bridge so suddenly from bloat. A loss like this is tragic. We are sending
heart healing drool to Aunt Sandi. We are also sending healing drool for
Merta Lou that they find the bit of lady parts that are sending Doc wild
when they do surgery.

On our end, we are really getting tired of playing nurse maid to the mom
and she is just getting crabbier. She is still in the air cast for her
broken foot She finds out Monday if she can quit wearing it. Now she has
bursitis in both hips. She says that hurts mor than the stupid foot.
Ragweed season started and all but the dad are scratching and now the mom
has bronchitis. She says is anyone can figure out how to turn off the radio
constantly playing Ronnie Milsap in her head, she would REALLY appreciate
it. This happens when her ears get stopped up. Then she can't sleep because
of the music and she gets really cranky. We used to just sit around and
pray for a good freeze, but those don't happen in Georgia. The good news is
the dad laid 3 more pallets of grass for us to pee on! Woo Hoo! I am really
busy trying to mark each and every one of them.

Drool to all that need it!

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com