[Dailydrool] Sending feel better drool and thoughts

Sandi Scranton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 11 07:54:23 PDT 2016

Hi Jen,
SO sorry to hear all of what you are dealing with healthwise.  Not being
able to walk properly often does set off hip and/or knee issues.  Sure hope
you get some good news this week about being able to get out of the air
cast.

I used to frequently get bronchitis immediately after or during allergy
season, particularly ragweed but I also have tree and grass allergies.
Perhaps the Dadslave laying new grass for the hounds isn't helping although
needed. Nope...not really going to have a good killing frost in Georgia
anytime soon.  Sigh...

Have you tried a Neti pot?  It really seems to cleanse the nasal passages
of pollen when used regularly.  I think most pharmacies now also carry
something similar; a plastic bottle with a long spout filled with saline to
flush out one's nose.  Give it a try if you haven't.

Sounds like all the furkids are healthy and doing well.  Now it's YOUR
turn, LOL

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi and Miss Delilah Belle
NJMedic702 at gmail.com