[Dailydrool] Sending feel better drool and thoughts

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 12 03:24:50 PDT 2016

I hadn't even thought about the grass. I am not allergic to cold weather
grasses. It was heavenly when we lived in Indiana. Before we lived in
Indiana, I grew up in Texas. I am insanely allergic to warm weather
grasses. Totally didn't even think about that. Yes, a neti pot is totally
required for those of us with chronic allergies and sinus infections. I
have a real love/hate relationship with mine.

Jennifer with Beauford, Busgey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com