[Dailydrool] urp

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 12 03:42:22 PDT 2016

Yep. That is what happened at our house this weekend. Ever notice how
depending on the circumstances it can elicite an entirely diferent responce?

Saturday evening I was feeding the crew. Browyn looked at her food and said
I really don't think I want to eat tonight. The DH said Are you sure you
don't want to eat sweetheart? It is really yummy food? She took about two
bites of food and stopped. I said don't make her eat if she doen't wan't
to. Are you sure Browyn? She gave me a nauseous look and I picked up the
bowl and gave everyone their pills. Tim for treats. She didn't want her
treats. Okay. I put them to bed. Fast forward. I wake up at the insanely
late hour of 8:30am. I am trying to figure out how I never heard the DH get
the dogs up. Well, he didn't. So I get the dogs up. Browyn had thrown up
her few bites of food and she drags herself out of bed to go outside. .
THey come in and I feed them. She doesn't really act that excited about
eating so I give her a half breakfast and tell her I will give her tummy
medicine to make her feel better. I give her a prilosec. She sits down and
FINALLY eats her smALL breakfast and then she wants to go back to bed where
she takes a 3 hour nap. We get up and the humans eat lunch and we watch a
movie and it is time for afternoon naps. She takes a 4 hour nap and I am
getting concerned and trying to figer out how to rearrange my Monday so I
can take her to the vet. She gets up with a spring in her step, goes
outside and is tearing around and wrestling with her siblings like nothing
ever happened. Crisis averted as long as she eats and keeps it down. After
all this fun and adventure they come in. Beauford drinks an entire bowl of
water. He proceeds to puke up HUGE quanities of grass and spoiled poop in
two HUGE piles in the living room and we make him go outside and don't let
him in until we clean up the mess and the smell has disappated. He does
this all the time. It makes us both SO mad. When will he learn he can't do
this? No sympathy. No consern about taking him to the vet. No worry about
if he needs medicine or if he should eat dinner. He will be fine by dinner
time. Gross! And he is out there running around like a maniac and the DH
yells out the door that he better not be eating the new grass and no eating
poop!

Jennifer with Beauford the disgusting, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess