[Dailydrool] Fur splinters

Kate Lawson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 14 14:39:25 PDT 2016

Yes Julie, over the 18 years I have had Bassets I have consistently suffered with these occasional needle-like irritations. I have been able to remove all but one. That one broke off and became buried and eventually turned into a callous/plantar wart like thing that I took to the podiatrist. He did not believe my diagnosis and made up one of his own. He removed it so I didn't care what he called it. His diagnosis predicted it would surely regenerate but of course it did not.

Kate Lawson, Hank & Daisy
clawson at cfl.rr.com