[Dailydrool] Houndie in Carrolton TX

Trish S via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 18 00:58:29 PDT 2016

Hi eberyone,
My name is Boomer Theordore-able Hound. Dis be me furst time posting to da Drool I hab hurd so mooch about. I be posting wif a bery importfant mishun, to find houndies good homes like me now has fur almoost two years now. Ize be frum Hounds Haven and dem folks like all you folks are bassetastic.
Me auntie Sue who libs here in Feenix works with Operation Kindness shelter all da way in TECKSUS. I know of Tecksus cause when me and momma person drob from Cheecago to Feenix Areezona (she nuts, its bee too hot here)  we spent da night in Tecksus. Dat was a fun ride, Momma person had da kar woof open and sun and air poored down on me bed she had in da backseets. I slept and we sang and I slept and we sang. Weese had a spechul time dribing tegethers all way to Feenix last year.
Anyhooo me digress. At Operation Kindness they habe a one year old houndie name Shaggy. They do, they really really do. Ize hopin weze kud all works tegether to find Shaggy a proper basset family purmenant luving home. Here be da imfomashun on Mr. Shaggy:
http://www.operationkindness.org/opk/?page_id=344&ID=33450705&pet=1

Fanks you drool famuly fur posting me message and it be bery nice to meets all you folks.
Boomer T. Hound