[Dailydrool] Beautiful Quilt fundraiser for Basset Rescue

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 18 08:41:30 PDT 2016

Western Missouri Basset Rescue was given this gorgeous full size quilt to
support the homeless hounds in rescue and their medical bills.
This quilt  won third place in the Hawaii Quilt Fair it is 67" x 88" valued
at over $3000.00 as a work of art.
Donated by its creator Val Brewer we are giving out tickets to be entered
into a Woofle  tickets are 1.00 each winning woofle ticket will be drawn
October 30th. Send Pay Pal donations to chris at wmbri.org for each dollar
donation you will be sent a number for your woofle ticket. ( Please do not
mention Raffle on Pay Pal they do not like raffles) Just either donate or
put Woofle in the comments or just Quilt.

I work but will get your ticket numbers to you each day. Thank you from the
hounds at WMBRI.

https://www.youcaring.com/the-basset-hounds-waiting-for-adoption-651414

Christine

jbly1 at kc.rr.com