[Dailydrool] Peachie and Lucy

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 23 14:07:14 PDT 2017

I've been catching up on the Drool and wanted to send my condolences to Angelika and Jennifer on their losses of Peachie and Lucy. I'm so sorry there was no healing solution for Peachie. Angelika, I know how difficult it is to make that hard but kind decision to say goodbye. And, Jennifer, what a bond you must have had with Lucy. 18 years! An amazing hound! Virtual {{{hugs}}} to you both.

Lois Leader, Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf
lois.leader at cox.net