[Dailydrool] Millie and sleeping

Carol via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 8 13:49:09 PDT 2017

Our first basset was Cassie who went to the Bridge many years ago.  At one point she decided that 2:00 AM was her breakfast time.  She whined and cried and got all upset if I did not get up and get her breakfast.    This was not fun since I had to get up at 5:00 to get to work on time    She continued to do this for about three weeks if I remember right and then for no apparent reason went back to her normal breakfast time.  Who can figure out what goes on in a basset's head?