[Dailydrool] To Merta Lou from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 11 08:18:48 PDT 2017

Dear Merta Lou,
Please don't feel bad about your fluffy state. I went to the vet on
Wednesday and I had gained 2.7 more pounds. I only weigh 39.7 pounds and
the mean mom put me on a diet! Can you believe that?! She said I am
supposed to weigh between 35-37 pounds. Who makes up these rules? Where
does it say we should be so starved that you can feel our ribs? Porky
Piglet  ugsey got on the scale and he was 54 pounds and the mom was happy.
That is a whole lot more than me! Apparently they can find his ribs.
Whatever. Just wanted you to know I feel your pain!

Browyn the svelte Fairy Princess with her porky brothers Beauford and Bugsey
timandjenmartin at gmail.com