[Dailydrool] Dear Merta Lou

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Aug 31 13:54:02 PDT 2017

Dear Merta Lou,
  'Tis I, your counterpart in Hawaii, Warrior princess Mariah the Maraudah.  My human dad does the same thing your human mom does.  If I don't come in when Dad calls us all in for the night, he locks me out in the yard.  So when I am ready, I come and sleep with my back against the front door.  It usually Takes only an hour or so before my mom notices  that I am missing (if she's awake) and  then she comes looking for me.  but if Mom is asleep when I am locked out, then it takes longer.  In that event, I station myself under Mom's window and start whimpering. that shoots her out of bed from the soundest sleep (she was trained as a mother) and she comes running to rescue me.  I recommend this technique.  Human children e pretty talented at training human mothers, which works to our advantage.

MAriah the Maraudah of HAwaii